Wednesday 21 July 2010

Some awfully nice gals show us how it's done!

I know some of these videos have done the rounds before but I just love them!
Some awfully nice gals show us how it's done.......





Not sure about the outfit this girl's wearing, no wonder she falls so elegantly.......





Such spiffing villains.....



Hope you enjoyed!

Bookmark and Share

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

5 comments:

Bob M said...

Awesome stuff--spiffing villains and all!

Frank said...

Fantastic! Funny and very fun! :-)

Dan Prager said...

I am particularly taken with the first clip: blogged: I've included a listing of the attacks and Miss Whitley's defences.

Spiffing!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I like it very much this videos!

Ninjutsu Techniques said...

Wow. Lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails