Sunday, 31 May 2009

Lake District Holiday

I've just returned from a weeks holiday in the Lake District, and didn't I pick a good week weather wise after all the rain we've had! We stayed in a Lodge on the banks of Lake Windamere. This was not the most comfortable accommodation I've stayed in but the pool was great!

The Lake District really is a beautiful place. We managed to fit in three long walks, a boat trip on Lake Windamere, visits to Ambleside and Keswick and the highlight for the boys - GoApe in Grizedale Forest (GoApe is a challenging assault course high up in the forest canopy).

Here's a few of my holiday snaps:



Lake Windamere in the evening

Easedale Tarn


Hope you liked them. I'll post some GoApe video next time!

Bookmark and Share

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails